Chicago, Feb. 27, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Markets N Research has recently released expansive research on Global Animation Market with 220+ market data Tables, Pie Chart, and Graphs & Figures spread through Pages and easy to understand detailed analysis. The report endows with wide-ranging statistical analysis of the market’s continuous developments, capacity, production, production value, cost/profit, supply/demand and import/export. This market report provides best solutions for strategy development and implementation depending on client’s needs to extract tangible results. This market research report serves the clients by providing data and information on their business scenario with which they can stay ahead of the competition in today's rapidly changing business environment.
As per the report titled "Animation Market Size, Share & COVID-19 Impact Analysis, By Offerings (Software, Services), By Product Type (2D Animation, 3D Animation, Motion graphics, Stop Motion and Other), By Industry (Direct, Education, Media and Entertainment, Aerospace and Defense, Automotive, Healthcare and Others), and Regional Forecasts, 2023-2030" observes that the market size in 2022 stood at USD 394.6 billion and USD 528.8 billion in 2030. The market is expected to exhibit a CAGR of 5.00% during the forecast period.
Get Free Sample PDF of Animation Market Research Report: https://marketsnresearch.com/sample/1653
Animation Market Analysis:
The main factors propelling the market growth are the rise of the media and entertainment sector, the expansion of the communications and technology industries, and the increasing use of the internet globally. The industry's abundance of tools is encouraging their adoption by various end-user sectors, which supports those industries' market growth. New, creative advertising techniques are being adopted as a result of increased industry competitiveness. In order to provide consumers with high-quality films and animations, the quickly expanding media and entertainment industry is also increasingly embracing cutting-edge animation technologies by industry companies, fueling the expansion of this market.
- In September 2021, Toon Boom Animation published Toon Boom Harmony 21, the most recent software edition, which boosts paperless animation by introducing 2D animations with feature quality for video games. Users can adjust their stylus' speed, pressure, and tilt position by adjusting the size and bitmap of the brushes.
|Forecast Period 2023 to 2030 CAGR||5.00 %|
|2030 Value Projection||528.8 billion|
|Market Size in 2022||394.6 billion|
|Historical Data for||2016 - 2021|
|Segments covered||By Offerings, By Product Type, By Industry and By Geography|
|Regional Scope||North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and South & Central America|
List Of Key Companies Profiled:
- Broadcast2World, Inc
- Smith Micro Software, Inc.
- Animation Sharks
- Triggerfish Studios
- NewTek, Inc
- Corel Corporation
- Autodesk Inc.
- Maxon Computer
Greenpeace and AARDMAN ANIMATIONS LTD Released a Stirring New Animated Movie
In January 2020, a stunning new animated animation was released by AARDMAN ANIMATIONS LTD with Greenpeace to raise awareness of the state of the oceans. This recently released animated movie emphasizes the ocean catastrophe on a worldwide scale. This has aided the business in growing its revenue and expanding its product line.
Major Players Develop Acquisition Plans to Boost Brand Image
The leading businesses in the animation market plan acquisitions to improve their brand recognition globally. For instance, in February 2020, Circle Media, a software that enables families to manage all of the connected gadgets in the home, was acquired by Smith Micro Software.
Enquiry For Buying @ https://marketsnresearch.com/buying-request/1653
Our Free Sample Report Consists of the following:
- Introduction, Overview, and in-depth industry analysis are all included in the 2022 updated report.
- The COVID-19 Pandemic Outbreak Impact Analysis is included in the package
- About 220+ Pages Research Report (Including Recent Research)
- Provide detailed chapter-by-chapter guidance on the Request
- Updated Regional Analysis with a Graphical Representation of Size, Share, and Trends for the Year 2022
- Includes Tables and figures have been updated
- The most recent version of the report includes the Top Market Players, their Business Strategies, Sales Volume, and Revenue Analysis
- MNR research methodology
- Growing Entertainment Industry to Promote Market Growth
The pandemic has aided individuals in discovering new forms of entertainment, and as a result, OTT platforms have become a popular platform for entertainment. With a boost in viewers, particularly for children's entertainment, the rise of OTT has favorably impacted the animation industry. OTT is now a significant player in the entertainment sector and has advanced VFX and animation technologies. As a result, the global animation industry is expanding daily, which fosters the expansion of the global animation market and serves as a catalyst for that growth.
- Rising Number of Smartphone Users to Boost Market Growth
The market for animation has started to develop as a result of the rise in the popularity of computers and smartphones. It now plays a significant role in the entertainment industry because it allows it to tell stories and accurately describe emotions and ideas. The countries with the highest percentage of smartphone users are China, India, and the United States. Due to the present pandemic, animated material is being increasingly adopted globally via smartphone devices and internet services, which is a driving force behind the market's expansion. Additionally, most businesses present their concepts and product models using animations. The commercial use of animation improves the ability to share content, one's credibility, and the effectiveness of the engagement system.
- High Cost of Animation Production to Limit Market Growth
The cost of animation tools and the compensation given to the industry's content providers account for the majority of the production costs in the animation sector. According to statistics, most Disney films have production costs of $200 million or more per film. Additionally, the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics indicates that an animator or multimedia artist makes an annual salary of about US$75,270. The high production cost is a major drawback that restrains the growth of the global animation market because it prevents new market players from entering the market.
- Lack of Skilled Professionals to Limit Market Expansion
It is becoming increasingly challenging for workers, employees, and staff to match their skill set with the needs of expanding and technologically advanced organisations due to the media and entertainment sector's rapid technological developments and advancements. Due to this, there is a skills gap between the employees and the employers. Due to the rapid advancement of technology, there is a lack of qualified workers with suitable skills. The global expansion of animation is also hampered by inadequate government funding. Government support for animation is lacking internationally, which has an impact on the creation of many animated films because of a lack of initial high expenditure.
To Gain More Insights into the Market Analysis, Browse Summary of the Animation Market Report @ https://marketsnresearch.com/report/1653/global-animation-market
Global Animation Market Segmentations:
Global Animation Market By Offerings:
Global Animation Market By Product Type:
- 2D Animation
- 3D animation
- Motion graphics
- Stop Motion
Global Animation Market By Industry:
- Media and Entertainment
- Aerospace and Defense
Global Animation Market Regional Insights:
North America is projected to hold the largest share of the animation market over the forecast period due to the increased use of animation in a variety of end-use applications, the presence of large corporations in North America, and business plans being carried out by the leading players in the countries. Additionally, the increased animated game production and the establishment of big animation studios in the west indicate that the North American region will experience tremendous growth. Furthermore, the use of animation in the healthcare sector to assist medical practitioners and students in receiving medical training is fueling market expansion.
Further Report Findings:
- The market in North America is expected to gain a huge portion of the global animation market share in the coming years due to businesses' shifting attention from traditional forms of advertising to digital offerings.
- The expansion of animated game development and the establishment of sizable animation studios in the west all point to the North American market experiencing explosive growth.
- In the Asia Pacific, the growth in this region is primarily driven by massive investments made by market players to achieve a slight advantage.
Access Full Report @ https://marketsnresearch.com/checkout/1653/1ecda5z5e4
Key questions answered in this report:
- What is the size of the Animation market and what is its expected growth rate?
- What are the primary driving factors that push the Animation market forward?
- What are the Animation Industry's top companies?
- What are the different categories that the Animation Market caters to?
- What will be the fastest-growing segment or region?
- In the value chain, what role do essential players play?
- What is the procedure for getting a free copy of the Animation market sample report and company profiles?
- Market Share, Size & Forecast by Revenue | 2023−2030
- Market Dynamics – Growth Drivers, Restraints, Investment Opportunities, and Leading Trends
- Market Segmentation – A detailed analysis By Offerings, By Product Type, By Industry and By Geography
- Competitive Landscape – Top Key Vendors and Other Prominent Vendors
Table of Content
Chapter 1: Preface
Chapter 2: Report Summary
Chapter 3: COVID 19 Impact Analysis
Chapter 4: Global Animation Market, By Offerings Segment Analysis
Chapter 5: Global Animation Market, By Product Type Segment Analysis
Chapter 6: Global Animation Market, By Industry Segment Analysis
Chapter 7: Animation Market – Regional Analysis, 2023 – 2030
Chapter 8: Animation Market – Industry Analysis
Chapter 9: Competitive Landscape
Chapter 10: Company Profiles
Chapter 11: Research Methodology
Chapter 12: Questionnaire
Chapter 13: Related Reports
Customize this Report @ https://marketsnresearch.com/customization-request/1653
Key Insights from Primary Research/Key Insights & Findings from the report:
- As per the analysis shared by our primary respondents, the Animation market is expected to grow annually at a CAGR of around 5.00%.
- Through primary research, it was established that the Animation market was valued at around USD 394.6 billion in 2022.
- The Animation market is segmented based on product: software and services. The software category was predicted to show maximum market share in the year 2021.
- The key factor driving the market is Growing Entertainment Industry
- The “North America” region will lead the global Animation market during the forecast period 2022 to 2030.
- Comprehensive coverage
- Maximum number of market tables and figures
- Subscription-based option offered
- Best price guarantee
- Free 35% or 60 hours of customization.
- Free post-sale service assistance.
- 25% discount on your next purchase.
- Service guarantees are available.
- Personalized market brief by author.
Browse More Markets N Research Reports:
Global Kubernetes Market Size, Share & COVID-19 Impact Analysis, By Type (Cloud-based and On-premise), By Application (BFSI, Healthcare, Media and Entertainment, Telecom and IT, Internet and Others), Residential and Industrial), and Regional Forecasts, 2023-2030
Global Portable Oxygen Concentrators Market Size, Share & COVID-19 Impact Analysis, By Product (Pulse Flow and Continuous Flow), By Indication (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD), Asthma, Sleep Apnea and Others), By End-Use (Homecare, Travel, Hospital and Others), and Regional Forecasts, 2023-2030
Global Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension (PAH) Market Size, Share & COVID-19 Impact Analysis, By Drug Class (Endothelin Receptor Antagonists, SGC Stimulators, PDE-5 Inhibitors, Prostacyclin & Prostacyclin Analogs and Others), By Route of Administration (Oral, Intravenous/Subcutaneous and Others), By Type (Innovative and Generics), By Distribution Channel (Hospitals, Retail Pharmacies and Online Pharmacies), and Regional Forecasts, 2023-2030
Global Youth Sports Market Size, Share & COVID-19 Impact Analysis, By Type (Soccer, Basketball, Baseball, Football, Volleyball and Other Sports), By Application (Sports Video, Match and Others), and Regional Forecasts, 2023-2030
Global Animation Market Size, Share & COVID-19 Impact Analysis, By Offerings (Software, Services), By Product Type (2D Animation, 3D Animation, Motion graphics, Stop Motion and Other), By Industry (Direct, Education, Media and Entertainment, Aerospace and Defense, Automotive, Healthcare and Others), and Regional Forecasts, 2023-2030
About Markets N Research
When it comes to investing and money matters, you need the leading market research consultancy firm to help you make the right decisions during the toughest business questions and decisions. Markets N Research is the leading research company offering both tactical and strategic support to all our customers. Customer satisfaction is our goal and that is why, we have a team of skilled and experienced specialist with the ability to do data mining, information management, and revenue enhancement solutions to ensure that our clients make informed decisions when coming to investing in the market.
Markets N Research team is comprised of well skilled and equipped personnel ready to concur any upcoming challenges in the market sector for both individual people and organization around the world. We know time is money, and therefore we ensure we solve your problem within the shortest time possible to prevent delays or missing any opportunities. We use globally accepted techniques with a little innovation from our staff in solving all your market research related challenges.
Markets N Research
Follow on Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/company/markets-n-research
Follow on Twitter: https://twitter.com/marketsnr